Cairo Layover Tours to Citadel, Khan and Cave Church
visit the castle of king Saladin
and see the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali pasha
will eat a local lunch
and will visit the magnificent Cave Church in the Mokattam Mountain
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Free Wi Fi service on board the vehicle.
- local food lunch
- Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
- All Service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Golden Perfume Palace
What's excluded :
- Any Entry visa to Egypt
- extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Golden Perfume Palace, 9 Sphinx Street Nazlet El Samman, Giza Egypt
Welcome at Cairo airport, our representative will wait you until you will land, after then we will start our lovely tour to the castle of king Saladin used to be the royal court for Egyptian kings more than seven hundred years in the same time you can see the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali pasha one of the famous highlights of the city, and then go to the market khan el Khalili bazaar where you can see the real life of Cairo citizens , and there are hundreds of hidden treasures in Cairo that tourists never know about, Among these, there is the magnificent Cave Church in the Mokattam Mountain, In fact, this was never a church, It is the Monastery of St Simon or the Tanner Monastery
It is actually a large Egyptian Coptic complex that include six churches; the largest among them is the Saint Simon that is considered the largest church in Egypt that would accommodate around 20,000 people
At the end of your tour you will be transferred back to Cairo airport.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.