Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids and Cave Church
Visit Giza Pyramids Tour
lovely tour to the only remaining wonder of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world
and visit Cave Church where the Saint Simon that is considered the largest church in Egypt that would accommodate around 20,000 people
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Free Wi Fi service on board the vehicle.
- local food lunch
- Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
- All Service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Any Entry visa to Egypt
- extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Welcome at Cairo airport, our representative will wait you until you will land, after then we will start our lovely tour to the only remaining wonder of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world, we will visit Giza pyramids, we will see "the Giza pyramids", also there is Sphinx, Ancient Egyptians considers him as a God, The only statue has human face and body lion, and there are hundreds of hidden treasures in Cairo that tourists never know about, Among these, there is the magnificent Cave Church in the Mokattam Mountain, In fact, this was never a church, It is the Monastery of St Simon or the Tanner Monastery
It is actually a large Egyptian Coptic complex that include six churches; the largest among them is the Saint Simon that is considered the largest church in Egypt that would accommodate around 20,000 people
At the end of your tour you will be transferred back to Cairo airport.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.