Cairo Layover Tours to the Egyptian Museum and Khan
visit The Egyptian Museum, one of the Largest and most famous museums in the world
and enjoy your time and your shopping in The Khan Market
and will eat a local lunch
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist guide (other languages available at request).
- Free Wi Fi service on board the vehicle.
- local food lunch
- Free Bottles of mineral water during your tours.
- All Service charges & taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Any Entry visa to Egypt
- extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Welcome at Cairo airport, our representative will wait you until you will land, after then we will start our lovely tour to The Egyptian Museum, one of the Largest and most famous museums in the world, has the biggest collection of Egyptian items in the World, about 120,000 artifacts (some in the storeroom), some of the most famous collections are the contents of King Tutankhamen tomb and the Royal Mummy room, and we can see the Interior and Walls, The antiquities were distributed two floors, As for the First Floor you will see the treasures of King Tutankhamen tomb, the Animals mummy Room, the Royal Mummy Room and much more, The antiquities were distributed two floors, and from there, to visit the market khan el Khalili bazaar where you can see the real life of Cairo citizens
At the end of your tour you will be transferred back to Cairo airport.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.