Cairo Private Day Tour From Hurghada By Air
Its visit is a must, take it easy and experience Cairo's very best and top attractions, on this full-day private guided tour from Hurghada by air. Soak in the history of the Pyramids of Giza, take unforgettable photos in front of the magical Sphinx. Explore the artifacts of the Egyptian Museum. Touch the real Egyptian life and enjoy the atmosphere at Khan Al Khalili Bazaars. Feast on open buffet lunch, door-to-door transfers, and round-trip flights included.
* Private full-day tour to the highlights of Cairo from Hurghada including round-trip flights.
* Discover the secrets of the ancient Egypt at Giza Pyramids.
* Marvel at the iconic Sphinx and explore the Egyptian Museum.
* Spend free time shopping at Khan Al Khalili Bazaars.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottle of water during the tour.
- Pickup service from your Hotel by a private A/C. vehicle and return.
- Professional English speaking Egyptologist Tour guide.
- Round-trip flights Hurghada/Cairo and return.
What's excluded :
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Beverages during the lunch.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sightseeing.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hurghada International Airport, Hurghada Airport Toll Gate, Airport rd، Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate 84511, Egypt
Egypt Gift Tours representative will pick you up at the early morning from your Hotel in Hurghada, Makadi, El Goouna or Soma Bay hotel and transfer you to Hurghada International Airport.The distance between Hurghada and Cairo is about 280 mile(450 km),at least 6 hours driving but just a 1-hour flight.
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Upon arrival to the city, a private Egypyologist guide will join you for a tour of the Giza Pyramids. Explore the secrets of the ancient Egypt and admire its UNESCO-listed treasures during this tour.
Once in Giza, see the majestic pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Learn more about the glory of the ancient Egypt from your guide. stop at the plateau to take a panoramic photo with the three Pyramids as your background. You can enter one of the Pyramids (extra ticket) to add to the adventure and excitement.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Admire the beauty of the Sphinx with its lion's body and human head, which dates from the time of Chephren, then visit the Valley Temple, a mortuary temple carved from massive blocks of pink Aswan granite, with smooth, alabaster floors.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Proceed to the Egyptian Museum in downtown Cairo, where you’ll wander halls filled with more than 250,000 ancient artifacts dating back more than 3,500 years and check out the marvelous collection of King Tutankhamen including his jewellery, coffin, and his famous mask. You can enter mummies room (extra ticket).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Spend free time shopping at Khan Al Khalili Bazaars,one of the oldest markets in the Middle East.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Lunch will be served at a good quality local restaurant in Cairo.
Finally you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for flight to Hurghada and then transfer back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in Hurghada, Makadi, El Gouna or Soma Bay.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Hotels in Hurghada/ El Guna/ Makadi/ Soma Bay
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.