Camel Ride Tour In Luxor
Discover the real life of Egypt from top of your camel.
Find out more about farms and sugar cane fields.
Hotel pick up and drop off included with no hidden gems.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
You will be picked from your hotel and cross to west bank of Luxor to start your camel safari.
You will on top of your camel through the village and its farms. You will discover the real life of the villagers and farmers.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick our travelers from where ever they are.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.