Canyoning advanced on Cetina river from Omiš
The advance level of canyoning includes all the fun and excitement the basic level provides and adds a lot more! Adventures such as abseiling (with rope) down a 60-meter-high waterfall Gubavica, and abseil down a 25-meter-high cliff and lots of cliff jumps.
All you need for this thrilling adventure is a swimsuit, sports shoes and no fear of heights, the rest will be provided to you. No previous experience is required. The adventure also ends near one of the oldest power plants in Europe named “Kraljevac”!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of canyoning equipment
What's excluded :
The trip starts with your guide in Omiš with whom you travel to a nearby village Zadvarje. Once you arrive there you will see beautifull lookout on the waterfall and you’ll be provided with the necessary equipment followed by a short safety briefing.
• Waterfall Gubavica, Ul. Put Gubavice, Zadvarje 21255 Croatia
• Omis and Cetina River, Omis City, Omis Croatia
Departure Point :Cetinska cesta 32, 21310, Omiš, Croatia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.