Cape Point Scenic Helicopter Tour
The Cape Point tour is a smorgasbord of visual feasting that offers the entire Cape Peninsula. From the bustling V&A Waterfront, you will take off over the icy blue waters of the Atlantic.
On your left, Table Mountain and the Twelve Apostles mountain range will rise against the shoreline, with Clifton and Camps Bay below. You’ll soar over Hout Bay, Noordhoek and Kommetjie, and around Cape Point.
Returning along False Bay, you’ll see historic Simon’s Town, Fish Hoek and Muizenberg, the fine wine estates of Constantia and the cosmopolitan patchworks of Cape Town’s CBD, before landing back at the V&A Waterfront.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer within CBD, Green Point, Sea Point and Waterfront.
- Helicopter Ride
- Sparkling and non-alcoholic sparkling wine.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
One of the world's New Seven Natural Wonders, Table Mountain’s flat top is an iconic silhouette and a beloved symbol of Cape Town
Pass By: Cape Town Stadium (Green Point Stadium), Vlei Road, Cape Town Central 8051 South Africa
The impressive and stylish Cape Town Stadium, one of the hosts for several 2010 FIFA World Cup matches
Pass By: Camp's Bay Beach, Victoria Road Parking: what3words ///nibs.mazelike.swaying, Camps Bay 8005 South Africa
Just beyond Clifton’s Fourth Beach lies the glamorous yet laid-back suburb of Camps Bay. The palm tree-lined boulevards extend to white beaches and vivid waters opposite a bustling strip of world-class restaurants, cafès and clubs looking out over the sea.
Pass By: Twelve Apostles, Cape Town Central South Africa
Towering above the Atlantic Ocean, the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range extends from Table Mountain, above Camps Bay to Llandudno. While it’s technically the back of Table Mountain, it’s also one of the most scenic stretches of coastline in the world.
Pass By: Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Town Central South Africa
Cape Point is the very tip of the Cape Peninsula and was dubbed the “Cape of Storms” by Bartolomeu Dias when he set foot there in 1488 and proved that there was a feasible route from Europe to India, around the storm-driven southern tip of Africa. The landscape features sheer, rocky cliffs jutting dramatically out of the stormy sea and is home to the Cape Point National Park and its rich biome of fauna and flora.
Pass By: Simon's Town Museum, Court Road, Simon's Town 7975 South Africa
The charming seaside village of Simon’s Town lies on the False Bay coastline. Home to the South African Navy and a statue of the famed sea dog “Just Nuisance”, the town is steeped in nautical history and its streets are lined with centuries-old historical monuments
Pass By: Constantia Valley, Constantia 7806 South Africa
The rolling hills of Constantia are home to many of the world’s finest wineries, and boast some of the oldest wine routes in the Cape. Historic buildings and a patchwork of green vineyards make for spectacular aerial sightseeing over this leafy southern suburb.
Departure Point :3 E Pier Rd, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up clients from all hotels within the CBD area, V&A Waterfront, Greenpoint, and Seapoint.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No children under 2
- Bring a jacket during the Winter months as it will be cold.
- All passengers will be weighed before departure
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.