Capri and Blue Grotto Day Tour from Naples or Sorrento
Visit the charming island of Capri off the coast of Italy on a day trip from Naples or Sorrento. Travel across the sea by jetfoil and visit the Blue Grotto, as long as the weather permits.
On board of a comfortable minibus, your experienced guide will take scenic travel routes, including the exhilarating Mamma Mia Road to the second largest center of the island, Anacapri and you’ll enjoy a motley, stunning and breathtaking panorama.
From there you will visit Anacapri, a picturesque village,with its narrow streets and typical small squares, which was the favorite place of well-known celebrities like the Swedish doctor Axel Munthe, who fell in love with the ruins of an ancient chapel and built Villa San Michele.
Next, it’s the main town of Capri and La Piazzetta, which has always been the center of the life on the island, highly populous area, especially by V.I.P.s and full of hotels,open air cafes where you can sit and relax heated by the sun. Return to Marina Grande by Funicular.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by minibus
- Blue Grotto admission tickets
- Shared boat ride tour around the island ( if Blue grotto is closed)
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up
- Entry/Admission - Villa San Michele
- Entry/Admission - Monte Solaro
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Molo Beverello, Via Marina, 80100, Naples Italy
The main port is where the tour starts, if you arrive in Naples by cruise ship or if you have an accomodation in Naples.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Via Marina Piccola, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Marina Piccola is the main port of Sorrento, where the tour starts if you arrive in Sorrento by cruise ship or if you have an accomodation there.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The Blue grotto, is a small cave , open only if the sea is not rough, accessible by boat.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Villa San Michele, Viale Axel Munthe 34, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Villa San Michele, known as Axel Munthe house, the name of a sweden doctor and writer, who bought a ruined building and built this house , which is today famous for its architectural interiors and its gardens.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monte Solaro, 80007 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Anacapri is the second largest center of the island and the second stop, where you can decide if spend the time walking by the village or catch the chairlift to Mount Solaro.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Piazza Umberto I, Via San Francesco 1, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Capri main square , La piazzetta, is the life center of the island.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
2: Hotel Il Faro, Via Marina Piccola, 5, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- High waves could impede the entrance to the Blue Grotto. If this happens on the day of your tour, you will visit another attraction on the island
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- On the day of the tour, the signed voucher has to be delivered to the guide
- Please Note: hotel pickup is not included for this activity, however it will be requested at the time of booking with an additional cost.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The meeting point from Naples is : Main Port of Naples, Molo Beverello, by the ticket office and the tourist info point, Copy and paste the listed below link on your browser to check meeting point https://goo.gl/maps/Ws5rUvsMB8GD6Y7c8
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.