CAVES of CERDON and Prehistoric Leisure Park - Entrance ticket
Nestled in a green setting, the CAVES of CERDON - Prehistoric Leisure Park will make you discover a world from the depths of time!
Access the entrance to the underground domain by a path in the woods then discover on foot a strange and grandiose underground route shaped during the great ice ages. This 1.5 hour walk leads you to a majestic porch and a belvedere overlooking the Cerdon valley and its vineyard
Continue your day and learn about the gestures and know-how of our prehistoric ancestors. Become a hunter and learn how to use the thruster, discover the techniques of lighting fire without matches, make your prehistoric adornment, make your pottery or even learn the profession of archaeologist thanks to the excavation workshop.
The activities take place under shelter in case of rain (except thruster)
Restaurant and shop on site.
per adult from
4 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Visit: Grottes du Cerdon -Parc de Loisirs Prehistoriques, route Departementale 1084, 01450 Labalme France
Visit of the caves and prehistoric animations in the park
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Grottes du Cerdon -Parc de Loisirs Prehistoriques, route Departementale 1084, 01450 Labalme France
Departure Time :7/5/2021 - 8/27/2021
7/5/2022 - 8/27/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Wearing a mask is compulsory in certain areas of the cave and the park when distancing cannot be applied
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.