Champagne Day Trip to Moët & Chandon and Family Winery with Lunch from Reims
Live an exceptional champagne day starting in Reims. Visit the most world famous Champagne producer, Moët & Chandon. Drive through the beautiful Avenue of Champagne full of prestigious Champagne Houses. Explore the countryside and admire the UNESCO vineyards of Champagne. Find out how the champagne was discovered at the birthplace of Champagne. Discover where Dom Perignon tasted the first starts. Gain knowledge thanks to a casual and educational tasting and walk through the gates of a restored Champagne House for a regional familial meal. Meet a charming family run boutique winery and taste three of their best Champagnes !
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (max 8 passengers)
- 10 Champagne wines tasted during the day
- Traditional lunch
- Personal guide
- Pickup and drop-off in Reims
- Entry/Admission - Le Clos Corbier
- Entry/Admission - A La Française Champagne
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moet et Chandon, 20 avenue de Champagne, 51200, Epernay France
Tour of the underground cellars of the prestigious Champagne House Moët & Chandon.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Avenue de Champagne, 51200, Epernay France
Discovery of the Champagne Avenue in Epernay
Stop At: Abbaye Saint-Pierre d'Hautvillers, Rue de L'Eglise, 51160 Hautvillers France
Discover the picturesque village of Hautvillers and its vineyards, cradle of Champagne, where Dom Pérignon used to live.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Le Clos Corbier, 14 Rue Corbier, 51160 Aÿ-Champagne, France
Tasting class and lunch
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: A La Française Champagne, 26 Rue Courmeaux, 51100 Reims, France
We will bring you to one of our favorite Champagne grower !
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Office de Tourisme du Grand Reims - Site Gare (Train Station), Cour de la Gare, 51100 Reims, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour is not compatible with children under 10 years old
- We cannot accept animals on tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Sites visited have developed their own sanitary measures, available on request. Group size is restricted to a maximum number of people in accordance with social distancing measures. Food is prepared with reinforced sanitary measures (gloves and masks). Wine and food will always be served by the host
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.