City and Tequila Tour in Puerto Vallarta
First of all you will go to the city where the guide explain the history about the city and the emblematic statue of the seahorse. After this, you will go to the romantic zone where there is a jewelry, here will be a explanation about the fire opal and you will have a drink of courtesy. After this you will go to the Los Arcos Park to see the incredible view.
Our next spot is the Hacienda Rancho Verano, where you will know the process of the tequila and you will receive a tequila tasting. At the end, we will invite you to go to the restaurant and enjoy the delicious food and the music.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified Guide
- Visit and explanation of important places
- Drink in the jewelry
- Tour in the tequila factory
- Entry/Admission - Zona Romantica
- Entry/Admission - Los Arcos
- Entry/Admission - Rancho Verano Distileria de Tequila
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Romantica, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Here you will visit a jewelry where the guide will tell us the history about the Fire Opal.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Los Arcos, Puerto Vallarta - Manzanillo S/N, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
Here you will spend time in the beautiful Los Arcos Park thar has a beautiful view.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Rancho Verano Distileria de Tequila, Las Juntas y Los Veranos, Puerto Vallarta 48333 Mexico
Here you will know the process of the Tequila and taste the flavours created for you.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.