City Sightseeing Helsinki Hop On Hop Off Tour
There is no better way to see Helsinki than on a double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus! See top Helsinki attractions on this comprehensive sightseeing tour, such as Senate Square, Helsinki Olympic Stadium, culturally significant Stockmann Department Store, the Swedish Theatre and much more. The buses are open top, allowing 360-degree panoramic views along the route. Hop on and off at any of the 19 stops around Finland’s charismatic capital during 24 or 48 hours of sightseeing. Free WiFi on-board is available for your comfort.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Audio commentary
- Free WiFi on-board
- individual, single-used headset
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the 19 stops:
Attractions on the 19 stops:
- Senate Square - Senate Square / Helsinki City Museum
- Olympia Terminal - Olympia Terminal (Silja Line) / Mannerheim Museum
- Café Ursula - Café Ursula / Kaivopuisto Park
- Kompassitori - Compass Square
- Munkkisaari - Hernesaari Cruise Terminal One of Helsinki’s ports. Arrival and departure point for cruise ships visiting the city (6A: LHB & LHC, 6B: LHD). Stop only on cruise ship days.
- Hernesaarenranta 4 - Löyly Helsinki
- Sinebrychoff Art Museum - Flea Market / Bulevardi / Sinebrychoff Art Museum - STOP NOT IN USE DUE TO CONSTRUCTION WORK –
- Swedish Theatre - Swedish Theatre / Design Museum / Museum of Finnish Architecture
- Market Square
- Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma - Amos Rex / Kiasma / Central Library Oodi / Helsinki Art Museum / Central Railway Station
- Arkadiankatu 17 - Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church)
- Sibelius Monument
- Helsinki Olympic Stadium
- Finnish National Opera and Ballet - The Töölönlahti bay and the park around it are a perfect spot to relax in the middle of the buzzling city. The National Opera and the Winter Garden are located in the area. From here it is 10-15 min. walk to the Linnanmäki Amusement Park.
- Ateneum - Ateneum Art Museum / Central Railway Station
- Kaisaniemi botanic garden
- Löyly Helsinki
- Bulevardi - Stop 9 not in use due to the construction work
Senate Square / Kaivopuisto / Loyly Sauna / Hietalahti Market Square / Swedish Theater (Svenska Teatern) / Museum of Finnish Architecture (Arkkitehtuurimuseo) / Old Market Hall / Amos Rex Art Museum / Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma / HAM - Helsinki Art Museum / Helsinki Central Railway Station / The Sibelius Monument / Olympic Stadium (Olympiastadion) / Finnish National Opera (Suomen Kansallisooppera) / Parliament of Finland / Helsinki Music Centre / Ateneum
Operates: Buses operates at 10:00-16:00, every 20-30 min (no Hop on Hop off bus tour in 2021)
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.