Classical Dubrovnik Private Tour
This tour is „must have“ for those who want an introduction to Dubrovnik history but as well to Dubrovnik as it is today. Dubrovnik with its historical city walls is one of the most popular tourist destination at the whole Mediterranean area. Together, we will discover landmarks within the Old City Walls, such as Onofrio`s Fountain – part of one of the oldest water systems in the Europe, Orlando`s Column, glorious St. Blasius Church, Old Port and Arsenal where world famous Argosy ships were built, Cathedral of Assumption, famous baroque Jesuit Staircase that reminiscent of famous „Spanish Stairs“ in Rome. You will hear legends from the past but also the facts and recommendations for present Dubrovnik. Entrust us with your time and enjoy!
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Your private English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fort Lovrijenac, Od Tabakarije 29, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
St. Lawrence Fort is one of the most magnificent sights of Dubrovnik, built on 30m high rock.
Stop At: Stradun Old Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Stradun or Placa, the most significant and most beautiful street for every citizen of Dubrovnik. While walking along the Stradun we will show you Big and Small Onofrio`s Fontaine and Franciscan Monastery and you will hear stories that only locals know.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Luza Square, Luza Trg, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
By walking along the Stradun, we will come to Luza Square, favourite place for everyone from Dubrovnik. This is square where Orlando`s Column is situated, where palace Sponza and St. Blasius Church are.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Porporela, Dubrovnik Croatia
From Luza Square we are going to Dubrovnik Old Port and Arsenal where famous Argosy Ships where built, we will pass the St. John Fort and arrive at Porporela Breakwater. This is the best place to see magnificent complex of Lazareti, the first quarantine ever built in the whole world.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dubrovnik Cathedral, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
The Cathedral is our next stop where you will hear amazing legend of Dubrovnik connection to King Richard the Lionheart!
Stop At: Saint Ignatius, Poljana Ruđera Boškovića 7, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Our last stop is St. Ignatius Church, masterpiece of Baroque in Dubrovnik. On our way we will pass amazing Jesuit Stairs where famous "Walk of Shame" scene form Game of Thrones was filmed.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Brsalje ul. 5, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :Saint Ignatius, Poljana Ruđera Boškovića 7, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.