Colosseum FAST TRACK guided tour RESERVATION
This tour is uniquely tailored for those who want to learn about the amazing history of the Colosseum ,but want to have freedom when exploring the rest of Ancient Rome. Your tour starts at the entrance of the Colosseum with your Official Roman Certified Guide , they will keep you at the edge of your seat with the vivid stories of the gruesome battles that took place in the Largest Amphitheatre in the World.In the 1 hour journey your guide will navigate you through the 2 levels of history and architectural art in the Colosseum.Then your tour will come to a pleasant end , and you will have the entree tickets for the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum and freedom to venture through the 2 distinct historical landmarks that are a 5 minutes walk from each other.
Ticket must be payed on spot in CASH
You have payed for the RESERVATION
At the meeting point you MUST pay your ticket.
If this amount is not payed you will NOT proceed with your tour.
Any issues call +39 393 012 0022
per adult from
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Blue Badge Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- No Guided Tour for Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Entrance Ticket ( to be payed on spot )
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Pass By: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Departure Point :Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.