Copenhagen Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Copenhagen Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
No matter what cruise ship you arrive on, explore the amazing city of Copenhagen with a 72 hour unlimited hop-on hop-off bus pass. Passengers can hop on and off at their own leisure, spending more time at the locations that interest them most. On this double-decker bus tour you'll see all of Copenhagen's best spots, including The Little Mermaid statue, Nyhavn, Christianshavn, Copenhagen Zoo, City Hall Square, Copenhagen Opera House and much more! Enjoy stunning panoramic views from the open-top deck, discovering Copenhagen's colourful architecture, greenery and waterways. The Danish capital has an enormous amount of history, and the multilingual audio commentary ensures passengers get to learn lots of historic facts as they cruise around. This sightseeing tour includes access to up to 3 routes around the city, depending on the ticket chosen.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 72 hours
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Access to up to 3 routes (depending on ticket purchased)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Classic Copenhagen:
Attractions on the Classic Copenhagen:
- Ved Stranden
- Radisson Collection Royal Hotel, Copenhagen
- The Little Mermaid
- Rosenborg Castle
- National Museum of Denmark
Nyhavn / The Little Mermaid / Amalienborg / Gammel Strand / Tivoli Gardens / Copenhagen City Hall / Fisketorvet - Copenhagen Mall
Operates: Departure from stop 1 (Ved Stranden / Strøget) at 9:30am, Last departure at 4pm. Frequency is every 30 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Guests are reminded to check with their cruise line as to which port their cruise ship will be arriving into Copenhagen.
- Cruise guests arriving into Frihavn or Oceankaj will have access to City Sightseeing shuttle buses to join the Classic Route at the Little Mermaid. A return shuttle will be available from Stop 6, Little Mermaid. This service will only be free of charge with a City Sightseeing Copenhagen ticket and guests will be required to show their cruise identification as Frihavn and Oceankaj are restricted ports.
- Bus tour operating information, 4th May - 29th September:
- Classic Copenhagen Route - Runs from 9:30am - 7:00pm (daily), every 20 minutes, from Ved Stranden stop.
- Colourful Copenhagen Route - Runs from 10:00am - 5:00pm (daily), every 30-60 minutes, from Ved Stranden stop.
- Urban Green Copenhagen Route - Runs from 10:00am - 5:00pm (daily), every 30-60 minutes, from Tivoli stop.
- 30th September - 1st May:
- Classic Copenhagen Route - Runs from 10:00am - 3:30pm (Mon-Thurs), 9:30am - 4:00pm (Fri-Sun), every 30 minutes.
- Colourful Copenhagen Route - Runs from 11:00am - 3:00pm (Fri-Sun only), every 60 minutes.
- Urban Green Copenhagen Route - Runs from 11:00am - 3:00pm (Fri-Sun only), every 60 minutes.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour.
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.