Copenhagen to Forest Tower Tour-World's Greatest Places to Visit -TIME Magazine
TIME Magazine voted this place as among the 100 best places to visit in the world.
It's a unique nature experience in a new format- in the middle of Denmark's most beautiful scenery. With Nature, architecture, and experience in front, we welcome all age groups to a sensational experience in the forest.
During the visit will walk through the tress on the wooden path for 1.2km and will reach the forest tower. We climb to the top of Forest Tower walk will be 900 meters long and connected to a 45-meter tall observation tower. Its wonderful experience to walk all the treetop walk and spean time on the top of Wooden Skyscraper. Having a picture on top of Wooden Skyscraper is marvelous.
During the journey, I will make a stop and show you yellow canola flowers blooming in a field in Denmark.
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Camp Adventure
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
Stop At: Camp Adventure, Skovtårnsvej 1, 4683 Rønnede, Denmark
This experience we created to share our idea to show a unique nature experience in a new format in the middle of Denmark's most beautiful scenery. Seeing the countryside of Denmark is amazing to experience. It's just 70 minutes away to Copenhagen.
So Day tour to Camp Adventure the best way to experience the beauty of Denmark's 1st Wooden tower which is opened on May 2019.
The tower is 45meter tall e structure will be connected to a 900 meter-long treetop walkway.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Colbjørnsensgade 18, 1652 København, Denmark
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers