Cuchi Tunnels And Mekong 1 Day
ARRIVE AS A VISITOR, LEAVE AS A FRIEND !!
come to meet us , we will make your perfect days in Viet Nam
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- speed boat
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Entry/Admission - Mekong River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Cu Chi Tunnels - the unique underground village with the complex network of over 250 km long, a must- see destination for every first time visitors in Vietnam!
The tunnel system wasn’t only created for hiding and fighting the enemy, but it was also a safe hidden city for long term living with smoke-free kitchens, storage, handicraft and tailor stores, weapon factories, healthcare rooms, meeting rooms and command centers which connect together with thousand tiny-warming houses where local people could live, get married and raise their kids.
Visit Cu Chi one time of your life to understand more about the strong will, tenacity, intelligence, creation, and the pride of inhabitants over there and see clearly a symbol of Vietnamese revolutionary heroism.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mekong River, Long Xuyen 700000 Vietnam
Mekong Delta, a green and peaceful landscape with the expanses of rice fields contains duck and buffalo alongside the road, nipa palm canals, coconut and orchard gardens.
Visit Mekong Delta to see the typical agriculture life of the vibrant southern delta region and immerse yourself in some locals’ activities, such as: tasting local-made candy, enjoying traditional folk music - recognized by UNESCO as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, rowing sampan through the green canals, and eating the typical Giant Gourami fish dish, etc.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all hotels in central Ho Chi Minh city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.