Cycling in Ayutthaya Historical Park
This tour is an excellent option if you have only limited time, like riding a bicycle and want to know and visit the highlights of Ayutthaya Historical park.
In only 3-hours we cycle in a easy pace to and through the historical park and will explain you the history and impact of Ayutthaya, the former capital of Siam.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Sri Sanphet
- Entry/Admission - Wat Mahathat
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, Pratuchai Subdistrict, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
We stop at Wat Phra Sri Sanphet which was the most important temple of Ayutthaya and situated within the Royal Palace grounds.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Wat Mahathat, Ayutthaya Historical Park Pratuchai, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
The next stop is at Wat Mahathat, best known for its photogenic Buddha’s head entwined within the roots of a tree. It is one of the most recognizable images from Thailand and can be found on many post cards and travel books.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pom Phet (Phet Fortress), U-Thong Road, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
Our first stop is at Pom Phet or “Diamond Fortress”, one of the sixteen fortresses along the city walls of Ayutthaya. Although partially destroyed, the fort still conveys what must have been ancient travelers first impressions of the Kingdom of Siam.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Ayutthaya Historical Park, 196 Moo 4 Khlong Tho Rd, Tambon Pratuchai, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
The tour brings us then to the world-renowned Ayutthaya Historical Park, an UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1991. Here we see the ruins of the old temples.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :99/69 3053, Tambon Hua Ro, Amphoe Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Chang Wat Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13000, Thailand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.