Darjeeling City Tour with Uber
Darjeeling is a town in India's West Bengal state, in the Himalayan foothills. Once a summer resort for the British Raj elite, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, or “Toy Train,” completed in 1881. It's famed for the distinctive black tea grown on plantations that dot its surrounding slopes. Its backdrop is Mt. Kanchenjunga, among the world’s highest peaks.
On Tour Call Assistance
Pick up & Drop from Selected Zone
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- After booking, client will be connected through our Travel Desk, will take their address( City Limit) and schedule their trip as per given itinerary. Car will be reaching address 10 Mins prior to the trip, authentication no. will shared with the client to begin the trip. After completing trip for the time, we will drop off client to their respective address/hotel/residence(City Limit ).
Departure Point :
AirportsBagdogra Airport, Airport Road, Bagdogra, Siliguri, West Bengal 734421, India
OtherDarjeeling, West Bengal, India
Departure Time :4/4/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 PM
Return Detail :Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.