Day Tour of Chateaux of Chenonceau, Chambord & Caves Duhard XVth century
Enjoy a small group 9-hour tour in the Loire Valley. Your professional tour guide will show you the two most famous chateaux of the region, Chenonceau and Chambord, aboard a comfortable air-conditioned mini van. Then, taste great wines such as Vouvray.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional driver-guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guided visits as per the itinerary
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chenonceau
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chambord
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Other drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau de Chenonceau, 37150 Chenonceaux France
The Chateau of Chenonceau is the most visited castle in the Loire Valley. It is unique for many reasons. It is nicknamed "the ladies chateau" because Its owners had only been women. It has gorgeous Renaissance gardens. It is set like a bridge across the Cher River.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Caves Duhard, 58 rue du Rocher des Violettes, 37400, Amboise France
You will enjoy a guided tou and wine tating at Caves Duhard where you will have a cheese and wine tasting in a limestone cave winery on white wines
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Chateau de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
You will discover the Hunting lodge built by King Francois I, it is the largest chateau and the most spectacular piece of architecture. You will be impressed by its 426 rooms and its 282 fireplaces. Your tour guide will show and explain it's mind blowing double helix staircase, probably a Leonardo da Vinci creation. The forest in which it is in is a national game reserve.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tourist Office Tours Loire Valley, 78-82 Rue Bernard Palissy, 37000 Tours, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note, the tour departs from the city of Tours. If you are not staying in Tours, you will have to book and pay for your own transport to get there, this is not included in the tour. The tour departs from the local tourist office (address given on voucher)
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide (up to 2 languages spoken in a group)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.