Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada
Leave the beach for a day and head to Luxor to see Egypt’s ‘open-air museum’. See Luxor Temple and Karnak on the east bank of the Nile, as well as Hatshepsut Temple and the Valley of the Kings on the west bank.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- - Tour to Karnak, Valley of the Kings & Hatshepsut Temple.
- - Entrance fees to the sights.
- - Lunch at quality restaurant.
- - Pick up service from hotel and return.
- - Assistance of our personnel during tours.
- - All services charges and taxes included.
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel in Hurghada and drive to Luxor by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle to visit the famous Karnak Temple the largest place of worship that was ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. You will enjoy your Lunch on the way at a local restaurant in Luxor, then you will be visiting the West Bank of the river Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then you will visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs. Later on you will visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces. Then you will have the chance to enjoy some Free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping at the originals papyrus institutes and the alabaster factory and then you will be driven back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Note: kindly note that any hotel's pickup from Safaga, Soma Bay, Makadi, Sahl Hasheesh, or Elgouna will be for extra charge.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.