Day Tour to Luxor from Sharm by Air
Enjoy this Luxor Tour from Sharm El Sheikh by flight to see its most famous sights in one day. Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple on the East bank and see the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on the West bank before a return to Sharm that evening.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from your hotel and return
- - Return flight ticket from Sharm El Skeikh
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- - Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- - Lunch meal at local restaurant
- - All taxes & service charge
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh to transfer to Sharm International Airport for flight to Luxor where you will be met & assissted by our Luxor representative. After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worshiping in the history and was dedicated to god Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. We recommend you knowledgeable guide with academic qualifications to make your tour to Egypt extra special.
Proceed to have your lunch at local resturant. Then visit the Valley of The Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and Amonhotep II.
Then discover the beauty the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only pharaonic woman who ruled ancient Egypt. Her temple was built as a dedication to God Amon-Re, who was Hatshepsut’s father in her legend. Move to see the Colossi of Memnon, the only remains of the temple of Amenophis III. Transfer to Luxor Airport for flight back to Sharm El Shiekh.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick you up from your hotel
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.