Day Trip to Abu Simbel from Cairo by Plane
Enjoy the best private day trip to Abu Simbel from Cairo by Plane with a deft Egyptologist tour guide through which you’ll spend a majestic day discovering the hidden secrets of the ancients, in addition to, finding out all about the history of such an attractive historical place, All of what you need is exist on our Abu Simbel tour from Cairo, just book us now!!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Flight Tickets From Cairo To Aswan And Return.
- Pick Up Services & Drop Off Point From Your Hotel.
- A Professional Tour Guide During The Whole Of Your Trip.
- Entrance Fees To All Of The Mentioned Places In The Itinerary.
- Private A.C Vehicle During The Whole Of Your Tours.
- Lunch Meal At A Restaurant In Aswan City.
- Mineral Water On Board The Vehicle During Your Tour.
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temples
What's excluded :
- Tips & gestures
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
It is time to visit other attractions besides those great ones in Cairo and that is why we prepared a special one for you through which you’ll be picked up from your hotel in Cairo to head with a private air-conditioned vehicle to Cairo Airport then catch your flight to Aswan.
Upon arrival to Aswan, our professional representative will meet and assist you to finish your formalities at the airport and then you’ll meet your tour guide who will take you on an unforgettable day trip to Abu Simbel from Cairo to explore:
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temples, Abu Simbel, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Inside this majestic place, you’ll hear the whole story about the amazing Pharaoh King Ramses II who built the great temple of Abu Simbel to commemorate his victory in a great battle of Kadesh.
Then, you’ll visit the smaller temple
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
The small temple is dedicated to the beloved of Ramesses Nefertari. You’ll witness the great paintings, the just awesome carvings, and the hand-carved pillars there.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aswan Governorate, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
After finishing, it’s time for Lunchtime where your tour guide will escort you to enjoy your lunch at Nile view restaurant in Aswan city.
Afterword, your tour guide will help you to catch your flight from Aswan airport to get back to Cairo where our representative will meet you again to transfer you to a private A.C. vehicle to your hotel in Cairo. It is no doubt a great opportunity that can’t be missed through booking a magical trip to Abu Simbel from Cairo then retern back to your hotel
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.