Day Trip to Aswan from Marsa Alam
Drive to Aswan to see this beautiful city by the Nile and its history, modern and ancient. Visit Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk and the High Dam. Taking a relaxing ride on a felucca before heading back to Marsa Alam in the evening.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Assistance of our personal during the day tour
- - English speaking guide during tour
- - Transportation by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- - Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in Aswan
- - Lunch at quality restaurant.
- - Bottled water on board vehicle
- - Service charges and taxes included in tour price
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping kitty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Unfinished Obelisk, Sheyakhah Oula, Aswan Egypt
At 05:00 AM our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam by air-conditioned modern van to Aswan, approximately 04:30 hours far from Marsa Alam. Then proceed to Philae Temple which was dedicated to goddess Isis as well this temple was dismantled and reconstructed on Agilika Island after aswan dam was constructed. Then you will be driven to the Unfinished Obelisk which belongs to unknown pharaoh, it offers unusual insights into ancient Egyptian stone-working techniques, with marks from workers’ tools still clearly visible as well as ocher-colored lines marking where they were working. Lunch at local restaurant and then you will move to the High Dam which was constructed in 1960 and completed in 1970 and its main function to protect Egypt from the annual floods as well as providing storage of water for agriculture. Before 6 O’clock in the evening, you will be escorted by your guide back to your hotel in Marsa Alam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.