Day trip to Choma waterfalls
Almost every traveler wishes a tour in a foreign country to be a golden opportunity to learn not only about its culture and history but also to experience the delights of the local food and to meet with the local people. This tour includes all of these aspects.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Uluguru Mountains
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluguru Mountains, Morogoro Tanzania
Our guide will meet you at the starting point and start hiking to Choma traditional village via Mbete village, on the way you might see beautiful scenary of Morogoro city, also you can come across with villagers and you can participate traditional activities such as mat weaving craft and pot making craft. Also we can arrange luguru traditional food but this depends on our customer ask so we can arrange one day before the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Rock Garden, Morogoro, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will be holding a sign with your name on it.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Morogoro Urban, Tanzania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.