Day Trip to Petra from Dahab by Ferry Boat
Ride across the Gulf of Aqaba on the ferry to Jordan, where we will take you to the incredible, rock-cut city of Petra. This is truly a site to behold. Petra is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most impressive archeological sites you will ever see.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Ferry boat tickets Taba — Aqaba — Taba including taxes
- - Short horse riding down in Petra
- - Entry visa Jordan (only via Aqaba, non-restricted nationalities).
- - Lunch in Petra
- - All service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping kitty
- Fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32)
- Taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Taba, Taba, Red Sea and Sinai
You will be transferred from your hotel in Dahab to Taba via a modern air-conditioned vehicle. Then take the ferry boat to Aqaba, where you are met and assisted by our representative, then transferred directly to Petra. Petra is situated about an hour north of Aqaba. Petra is surrounded by towering hills of rust-colored sandstone which gave the city some natural protection against invaders In Petra, you see the wonderful the Red Rose Rock city, the city of the Nabateans, the lost city, all carved in the mountains, riding horse to the Siq (canyon), the natural crack in the rocks to the Roman Theatre, Royal Tombs, the Roman colonnaded street, Qasr Al-Bent and then the archaeological museum. Have your Lunch, .
Pass By: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
then back to Aqaba city for a short city tour and free time for shopping. Then take your ferry boat to Taba where you will be met and transfered back to your hotel in Dahab.
Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
Incase the ferry boat from Taba to Aqaba has been canceled for any force majeure, you will cross the borders to Aqaba Jordan via Israeli borders. There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25). Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be transferred from your hotel
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.