Day Trip to the Golden Circle and Blue Lagoon from Reykjavik
This is an ideal tour for those who want to see the two most visited places in Iceland in one day. The Golden circle named by the Golden waterfall or Gulfoss. On the same route we will visit Thingvellir national park which is located in the middle of the Euroasian and American tectonic plate. Enjoy a walk between both plates down to valley where the oldest democratic parliament is based.
We will stop at Geyser hot spring and enjoy one of Icelands most visited tourist attraction, geyser Strokkur which blows up every 6-8 minutes. Next stop will be place such as Kerið crater, Hveragerði town. From here we are heading to Reykjanes peninsula and finally catch the Blue lagoon (entrance fee not included). This tour is nearly always private. Even if we have two or more bookings for same day, tour still will be highly privately so customers have enough time to research wonder of Icelandic nature.
Mercury Grail company do not share travellers with other companies
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour nearly in any single booking. In case of 5 person on one booking we block down tour for other travelers. 95% travelers of this tour are traveling as private. Mercury Grail - Icelandic Adventures are not sharing travelers with other local operators since our work is very personalized.
- Entry/Admission - Thingvellir National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Tickets to Blue lagoon or Secret lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Kerid Crater
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
Place where tectonic plates meets in national park. As well is Þingvellir historical for Icelandic nation with oldest democratic park in planet. Þingvellir is protected by UNESCO.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Strokkur, Haukadalsvegur, Geysir Iceland
Place memorized lifetime for each and one traveller visiting Geysir on this tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
Gullfoss is waterfall, wonder of nature. At once is it on our tour eastern place from Reykjavik we are visiting.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kerid Crater, Route 35, Selfoss Iceland
Long time lonely crater Kerið become to be touristic attraction.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Blue Lagoon, Nordurljosavegur 9, Grindavik 240 Iceland
Admission is purchased by traveler or tour operator. Not included on Viator, or other commercial websites due to various reasons.
Note. Travelers have also option to swim in Secred lagoon. Please contact after booking so we can find together best solution for each and one.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Hallgrimskirkja, Hallgrímstorg 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
2: Hlemmur, Reykjavík, Iceland
3: Bus Stop #14 - Skúlagata, Klapparstígur 5, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
4: Gray Line Iceland bus stop in city center - pick-up and drop off for tours and transfers, Hverfisgata 4, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
5: Bus Stop #13 Rauðarárstígur, Laugavegur 120, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
6: Bus stop #1 - Ráðhúsið - City Hall, Vonarstræti 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Not all travellers are staying on easy accessed hotel locations. For those we are trying our best and pick them up too. In case of accommodations on walking streets only, we decide meeting point together with travellers. Ports
- Reykjavik port Skarfabakki
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Good hiking shoes are recommended
- In winter it is not recommended to walk near the waterfalls due to weather hazards
- Please bring swimwear for the Blue Lagoon.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.