Delhi Full-Day Private Guided Tour
This is a full day privately guided day tour of New Delhi and Old Delhi. It's an 8 hours tour of city by a private car with a chauffeur and Tour guide. I strongly believe that, this is the best way to explore all the colours and aspects of Delhi in one day.
NOTE- We will work with you to include whatever you need in accordance with your wishes and budget
* Visit Delhi's stunning temples, such as Birla Temple, Lotus Temple, and Sikh Temple
* Take in historical sites and noteworthy monuments, including the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, and Qutub Minar
* Get the true local experience with a walk through a bustling bazaar in Old Delhi
* Experience (and taste!) the local food of our city.
* Sample local Delhi cuisine and visit a mix of street stalls, markets, sweet shops, and restaurants
* Learn about tradition and transformation as you explore Old Delhi vs. New Delhi
* Experience the famous Rikshaw ride in Old Town.
* Meet local people and interact with them.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
- Guide fees and allowance
- Driver fees and allowance
- Arrival and departure
- Pick up and drop of from the hotel or airport
- Mask and Sanitizer
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
- Monuments entrances fees
- Camera fees
- Cycle Rickshaw fees
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Entry/Admission - Chandni Chowk
- Entry/Admission - Agrasen Ki Baoli - Leamigo
- Entry/Admission - Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Lotus Temple
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Gandhi Smriti
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
This is the largest mosque in India, constructed by the Mughal emperor Shahjahan who also built the beautiful Taj Mahal. This mosque was built in the middle of 17th century ( 1650-1656 ).
This mosque has the relics of prophet Muhammad ( PBUH ).
They used red sandstone and white marble in the construction which were brought by the elephant carts and bull cart from the mines.
This is a beautiful piece of Mughal architecture.
This place can accommodate more then 20000 worshipers at one time.
This is a must visit place in my opinion.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
This is a beautiful street market of Old Delhi with many colourful shops.
After the mosque I’ll take you on a heritage walk of Old Delhi through the narrow street of Chandni Chowk and spice market.
We’ll use cycle Rickshaw on the way back to the car.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
Drive Pass Red Fort of Delhi.
Stop At: Agrasen Ki Baoli - Leamigo, Hailey Road, K.G. Marg Block G,22 Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, New Delhi 110001 India
This is a Step well, Build by the king Agrasen in 8th Century.
This is a stunning place.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Ashoka Road Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001 India
This is the largest Sikh temple in our city. Here we have the largest community kitchen of Delhi which serve over 30000 people everyday.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
This is a war memorial which was built by the British in 1931.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rashtrapati Bhavan, Rajpath, New Delhi 110004 India
This is the president house of India.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Parliament House, Sansad Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
This was also build by the British in the starting of 20th Century.
Stop At: Humayun's Tomb, Mathura Road Opp Nizamuddin Mosque, New Delhi 110013 India
This is the tomb of Mughal emperor Humayun who was the second king of Mughal dynasty in the middle of 16th Century. This is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
This beautiful mausoleum is the fine example of Persia architecture.
A must visit place in Delhi.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Lotus Temple Rd, Bahapur, Shambhu Dayal Bagh, Kalkaji Near Kalkaji Temple, East of Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019 India
This is the Baha’i house of worship, it was build by the Baha’i people in 1986.
This Baha’i house of worship is made for silent prayer and meditation for the people of all the religions.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Qutub minar complex in the most visited place in Delhi.
It have many places to explore like Alai Minar, Tomb of Iltutmish, Tomb of Ala ud din Khilji, Madrasah, Quwat ul Islam mosque, Alai Darwaja, Qutub Minar and the very famous Iron pillar.
This was a Hindu city and centre of power in the 11th & 12th Century but in the last decade of 12th Century this city was conquered by an Islamic king from Gaur ( present day in Iran ).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gandhi Smriti, 5 Tees January Marg Birla House, New Delhi 110011 India
Also know as Birla house. This is the place where our great leaders was killed. Now days this place is a Gandhi Museum. ( MONDAY CLOSED )
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are fully flexible and able to pick you up from any part of my city, we also pick up from Noida and Gurugram as well.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.