Delhi Night View Tour - 4 Hrs
Night View Tour at Delhi - 4 Hrs and see the colorful culture come to life in a new way. Enjoy some of the famous spots of Delhi by night. starts A pleasant walk at India Gate, President Palace and Gurdwara Bangla Sahib, Birla Temple. Visit one of the oldest markets of Lutyens’ Delhi, the Connaught Place. Follow your friendly guide through the urban landscape in a private air-conditioned vehicle and experience the thrill of Delhi at night.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, Tolls, Parking, State Tax, Driver, Fuel
- Well knowledgeable tour guide in Delhi
- Round-trip private AC transportation at hotel or Airport in Delhi
- Bottle of mineral water
What's excluded :
- Any Monuments Entrances and Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities and Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Driver will pickup you at Hotel at 0600 PM and start sightseeing of Delhi Monuments.
The charms of India's capital city Delhi take on a remarkably different dimension at night. In 4 hours of evening tour have a pleasing view of Delhi's wide streets in the town which become's even more delightfully charming and attractive and capture the complete attention as the clear starry skies twinkle on monuments.
Delhi by night is a journey starts A pleasant walk at India Gate,
President Palace and Gurdwara Bangla Sahib, Birla Temple (you can skip it). Visit one of the oldest markets of Lutyens’ Delhi, the Connaught Place.
The evening India Gate is crowded with evening walkers. The last stop will be Gurdwara Bangla Sahib, which is a Sikh temple of historical significance. after visit all sightseeing driver will drop you at your hotel or Airport.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A dress code is required for entering temples. Arms and shoulders must be covered for men and women. Shorts are not permitted
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult.
- After book our tour please contact us and i will provide you details. please mention pickup details
- Tour Start at 6 PM to 10 PM
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.