Dendera and Abydos Private Day Tour from Luxor
Dendarah and Abydos private day tour from Luxor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Meet your representative who will escort you to Dandara which is situated 85km North of Luxor. In Dandara you shall visit the beautiful temple of the goddess of beauty Hathor. The temple has a massive stone roof, underground passages and a magnificent rare relief of Queen Cleopatra IV and her son caesarian. The Temple of Hathor, it was known as the 'Castle of the Sistrum' or 'Pr Hathor' - House of Hathor.
Then continue to Abydos city, 135 km from Luxor. There you will visit Abydos temple where the ancient Egyptian believed of god (Lord of the underworld) to be buried there. The temple was built by King Seti I, and completed by King Ramsess II, known as temple of Seti I. The paintings of the gods and Pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt. Getting to these sites you will pass by local villages and majestic sceneries for the River Nile and the fields. They are as enjoyable as visiting the temples themselves. After finishing your tour drive back to Luxor.
Departure Point :Hotels in Luxor
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.