Dinner and Show - Canadian Night
If you want to enjoy a dinner Under the Sea, tasting a delicious lobster tail combined with filet mignon, livening up with Live Music and delights the only show for adults that really want to have fun.
Then you will have to board our amazing 700-ton Galleon and set sail through Puerto Vallarta´s Bay, where characters with special makeup, fireworks, a pirate tavern with special effects.
Seven delicious options for dinner, Premium open bar, activities and an excellent service will make you live the funniest night of your holidays. Remember that when you set sail with us, come willing to have fun, because party poppers walk the plank.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live Music Show
- National and International Open Bar
- Pirate show
- Pirate show and party
- Fun Activities for adults
- Tour around the bay
What's excluded :
- Port fee (2 USD) per person
- A night full with fun, dancing, games and a brand new pirate show awaits on this four-hour cruise that begins just before sunset. Ignite your spirit of adventure and soak up the pirate atmosphere surrounded by your countryfolk on the deck of a real wooden pirate galleon.
Onboard entertainment includes acrobatics, sword-fighting and even a fireworks display all tied together with a new tale of betrayal and pirate greed. A three course dinner and open bar will keep a smile on your face as you dance into the Pacific sunset.
• Lobster Tail and Filet Mignon - Delicious Lobster tail & filet mignon covered with gravy sauce and served with green salad, steamed vegetables and rice
Departure Point :Maritime Terminal, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.