Discovering the souks of Marrakech
Exploring the souks of Marrakesh is a memorable experience and this private tour will ensure you make the most of your time. Follow your guide through the maze of market stalls, handicrafts workshops, and artisan quarters, where you can learn about herbal medicines, watch a carpet weaving demonstration, see where the leather hides are dyed, and haggle over souvenirs.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Once we meet at Coffe De France we will Discover hidden streets and meet salesmen in their workplace. Browse handmade products at the craftsman's section. Set up your smart phone for good snapshots. Interact with artisans regarding their social life and traditions.
Step ahead to the stores that suit your interests, and try your hand at bartering. Browse art galleries, costume and jewelry shops, antique furniture, leather shops, fabrics and textiles. Head to a recommended carpet store where you'll find quality tribal weave. Even enjoy fixed-price shops. Choose the right colors and sizes, learn about the hidden symbols and meaning of kelim. Shop for discounts and get free shipping door to door.
Explore other nice shops such as an Herbalist. Learn about spices, cosmetics, and famous organ oil. Have fun with the friendly salesman. Maybe head to a caftan store and try different dresses. Discover more items such as scarves, cushions, ceramic, lanterns, tassels, bags, teapots and much more.
Venture deeper into the souks and witness color dye products, a man doing plaster work, a tile maker, and a wood maker. Interact and gain knowledge of various types of products.
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.