Disneyland® Paris Express Shuttle with Admission Ticket from Central Paris
Make the most of your Paris stay and discover Disneyland ® Paris. Enjoy an unforgettable day with Mickey and his friends.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from/at designated meeting points
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Disneyland® Paris Admission Ticket
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Something sensational is taking over Disneyland® Paris. Prepare to go starry-eyed as a celebration of 25 years of magic in the making transforms Disneyland® Paris into a spectacularly sparkly surprise. During this extraordinary year, stars will illuminate the sky above magical kingdom, glistering with the glow of a thousand stories. Classic tales shine brighter than ever and new adventures twinkle to life, lighting the way to a dazzling display that can only be found in Disneyland® Paris. Take advantage of the opportunity to live the magic like never before. The Disneyland® Paris express shuttle offers a new way of getting from the center of Paris to the Disney® Parks. This package includes transportation and entrance to the Disney® Parks.
• A hassle-free and reliable way to reach Disneyland® Paris,
• 4 meeting points in Paris : Gare du Nord, Opéra, Châtelet and Eiffel Tower (Eiffel Tower available from April to October)
• A dedicated shuttle bus themed Disneyland® Paris Express for an easy identification
• A trilingual hôstess at every departure time
• Direct access to the Parks entrance by the turnstiles (no voucher exchange needed)
• Attractive prices with a significant reduction for children from 3 to 11 (free for children under 3)
• The shuttle features air-conditioning to ensure a comfortable ride
Departure Point :1: 14 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France
2: 83 Rue de Maubeuge, 75010 Paris, France
3: 8 Place de l'Opéra, 75002 Paris, France
4: 1 Place du Châtelet, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before your tour departure.
- Only present your tickets on the shuttle, not to a Disneyland® Paris cashier
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tickets are given in the bus, not at Disney® Parks.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Magic Ways