Dolphin Tour - Kizimkazi
We pick you up from your hotel.
Dolphin Tour is half-day tour that takes place on southern part of Menay Bay conservation area, the bay is a home for bottle-nosed and Humpback dolphins By using a motor boat we depart from Kizimkazi fishing village south of Zanzibar Island for a boat drive to dolphin site, when we spot them you will be able to swim with them on a very close distance, Menay bay is also holding a very beautiful coral reef for snorkeling. Route Starts at Kizimkazi Dolphin port at 08:00h end 13:00h.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kizimkazi, Kizimkazi, Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Archipelago
In the way you will pass by Jozani Forest park.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Albatross signboard with the driver or tour leaderAirports
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Mizingani Seafront Hotel, Mizingani Rd, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.