Downtown Austin Street Art Tour by Bus
Art is quickly becoming as famous as music in Austin! There is literally street art in every neighborhood of Austin, and there's also sculpture, mosaics, community projects, artisanal crafts, and tons of amazing galleries scattered throughout the city. Whether you're an art lover, a Social Media Influencer, or someone who wants to explore the colorful side of Austin, join us on this amazing tour. In 2 hours you'll go all around the city discovering major murals, rare art installations, and so much more! Get your phone/camera ready, this tour shows you the most Instagram-able sites in Austin!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Streets lined with the most amazing art in the US!
- Knowledgeable guide and driver.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: I Love You So Much Mural, 1300 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704-2433
I Love You So Much
Stop At: Greetings from Austin Mural, 1720 S 1st St, Austin, TX 78704-4250
See the iconic mural featured in movies and commercials, and let our guide take photos with your camera so you can pose.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: You’re My Butter Half Mural, 2000 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd United Way For Greater Austin, Austin, TX 78702-1340
History and photo apportunity at historic mural.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :602 E 4th St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children requiring car seats (90 lbs. or less) must bring them along and arrive early to install. Children of any age must have a ticket as well. We cannot allow sitting on laps in the bus due to liability.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Tour departs from the Austin Visitor Center located at 602 E. 4th St, Austin, TX 78701.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.