Downtown West Palm Beach Food Tour
Put on your walking shoes and bring your appetite for a 2.5-hour food tour of downtown West Palm Beach. Sip, sample and savor the flavor of South Florida with tastings from the best locally-owned, off-the-beaten path restaurants. Expect delicious food, a dash of history, vibrant street art and crazy stories during this leisurely 1 mile walk. You'll meet chefs, visit award-winning restaurants, learn about tropical fruits and taste the best Key Lime Pie in town! Food Tourism is a top-trend in travel, so join us and find out what all the buzz is about.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One (1) alcoholic beverage
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Downtown West Palm Beach
What's excluded :
- Tour Guide Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Downtown West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, FL
Taste the flavors of South Florida as we get you off-the-beaten path and into locally owned restaurants.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Avocado Grill, 125 Datura St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401, USA
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per tour.
- 1 mile of easy walking with an average of 2 blocks between restaurants.
- Comfortable walking shoe are advised
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children are welcome however this tour is most enjoyed by ages 12+.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 5 & under do not require a ticket as food will not be provided for them
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise at time of booking if you would prefer a non-alcoholic version of our Prosecco Mojito
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking. Our food orders are placed prior to the start of your tour.
- Please let us know if you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for guests with multiple food restrictions/allergies
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- •West Palm Beach Food Tours and our restaurants are adhering to Palm Beach County guidelines • Palm Beach County requires face masks. Please bring your own. • Hand sanitizer available throughout our tours. • Food will be individually plated. • Your tour guide will wear a mask for the entire tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.