Duong Lam ancient village - Thay Pagoda - Van Phúc silk
-Duong Lam commune is a community of six traditional villages located 50 km from Hanoi to the West, means you get extra time for exploring for yourself.
-One of the very few places that have its tradition and culture perfectly preserved for more than 400 years, considering its close proximity to Vietnam’s sprawling capital city, it not only emerged almost unscathed from half a century of warfare but also escaped the recent rampant urbanization of the area.
- Ancient architect and local cuisine, the village is an image of the old Vietnamese countryside before the French colonization.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- DUONG LAM ANCIENT VILLAGE – THAY PAGODA – VAN PHUC SILK VILLAGE
Experiencing all the cultured features and historical value, also the life of local people in traditional and agricultural Villages.
-8 a.m: Our guide will pick you up from hotel or meeting point.
-8.45 a.m: Visiting Duong Lam ancient village to explore ancient houses
-10 a.m: Exploring Ngo Quyen Mausoleum, where we honored the famous king in the history of Vietnam, and the countryside and rice fields along the road by bicycle.
-11 a.m: Coming back village after bicycle trip, visiting some ancient houses, and some oldest traditional communal houses at Mong Phu village.
Walking to the Sugar Cane Pagoda famous for having the most statues in Vietnam.
- 12 p.m: Having Lunch with all local food at ancient houses.
13:30 p.m: Explore Thay Pagoda, one of the most ancient pagodas in Vietnam.
15p.m: Visiting Van Phuc silk village to discover traditional way to create Silked long dress and silk screens…
17p.m: Come back hotel at Hanoi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at every hotel in the Old Quater, If you stay outside of this area, please catch the taxi to my office at 6a/50 Dao Duy Tu street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoiif you need to pick up in your request, please let me know your hotel address
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.