Early Bird Morning Walking Food Tasting Tour Of Prague Cafés
IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE SOLO TRAVELERS FOR THIS TOUR! MINIMUM BOOKING FOR THIS TOUR ARE TWO PERSONS.
Together with our guide, you will enjoy a peaceful three-hour stroll around interesting places in the Prague Old Town and New Town. Walk calmly while other tourists are still enjoying their breakfast and the whole city is all yours ...
But above all, you will visit four famous and renowned Prague cafés, each one a little bit different, where you will enjoy something characteristic of the specific location. Simply a relaxed tour to enjoy the quiet city and everything it offers...
So in three hours we will visit amazing places, enjoy unique hot drinks and the famous specialties of the individual cafes. A slow walk of around two miles and lots of pleasant and fascinating taste experiences.
But above all we hope that this tour will allow you to enjoy Prague differently, more calmly, almost as it was a century ago, when famous Prague cafés were established.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Breakfast - Four food tastings in four different places
- Coffee and/or Tea - Four different hot or cold drinks, local speciality
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Extra drinks ordered during the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Republic Square (Namesti Republiky), Namesti Republiky, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
The tour will take us to Prague Old Town and Prague New Town. There is 4 different stop planned and whole tour will take about 3 hours. Walking distance 2.7 kilometers
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Na Poříčí 1072/15, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Národní, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum amount of travelers for this tour are two persons
- Solo travelers should contact customer service before booking this tour
- We are ready to accommodate just one person for this tour but with 100% surcharge
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the Czech Republic is now mandatory to use the face mask only in public transport and in the interiors of buildings - except the restaurants, cafés bars etc. According to the Czech government will be the mask use completely released latest on July 1st 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.