Eiffel Tower Second Floor Guided Tour by Elevator
Beat the queues at one of the world’s most famous attractions on this 1.5-hour, skip-the-line Eiffel Tower tour. Follow your guide through the Trocadero gardens to the base of the Eiffel Tower, where you'll learn of its changing fortunes, and marvel at the intricate ironwork up close. Then, with your skip-the-line ticket, head straight up to the second floor for panoramic views over Paris. Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 20 people
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance tickets with Special Access to 2nd floor of Eiffel Tower
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Audio headsets
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Le Trocadero et son esplanade, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
Meet up with your guide in central Paris (the meeting point is confirmed on your voucher) for your morning or afternoon tour. Once the group is together, take a short walk over to the Trocádero gardens. You'll have some time here to snap some incredible photos of the Eiffel Tower from a distance before continuing to the attraction itself.
Pass By: Pont d'Iena, 75007 Paris France
Cross the Seine River via the Iéna Bridge with your group
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Once you get to the tower's base, be sure to look up as your guide recounts how this magnificent monument was constructed in time for the 1889 World's Fair. From there, you get to enjoy skip-the-line entry for a ride up to the observation deck on the second floor. Here, take in Paris attractions including the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Sacré-Coeur Basilica. Return to ground level to finish the experience.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cité de l'architecture et du patrimoine, 1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
Return Detail :Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.