Eiffel Tower Skip-the-Line Access with Seine River Cruise & Immersive Paris Tour
Paris has so much to offer it’s worth seeing it three ways: In the air, on the road and on water! This four-hour tour is the perfect intro to the city of "l’Amour", and will no doubt be the start of your own personal love story with Paris.
Discover the Paris of the Parisians and travel through time with the Histopad! Thanks to its interactive functionalities, this new immersive city tour will allow you, in exclusivity, to understand better the history of Paris and its architecture over the centuries. You will visit the most famous neighbourhoods and monuments of the capital, through 3D reconstructions, 2D before/after sliders, enriched with audio commentaries. A playful tour designed for the whole family, for young and old!
Then embark on a cruise along the Seine, under its many bridges, before scaling the heights of the Grande Dame (the Eiffel Tower to you and me!) taking in the magnificent views from her second floor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower ticket to the 2nd floor
- Sightseeing tour of Paris by air-conditioned coach
- 1 hour cruise on the Seine River with audioguide in 14 languages
- Multilingual tour escort
- A new 1.5 hour of immersive and playful city tour of Paris
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
What's excluded :
- Summit access to the Eiffel Tower
- Guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
First all, the one and only Eiffel Tower! Take an elevator ride up to the second floor and take your time to marvel at the amazing views of the Sacré Coeur basilica, the Pompidou Centre, and everything else Paris has to offer! ●See the sights of the City of Light in this combo tour ●Bypass the lines to visit the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower ●Catch panoramic views of Paris from the Eiffel Tower ●Glide across the majestic Seine on your River Cruise ●Ride along Paris’s boulevards on your air-conditioned coach ●Choose audio commentary from 13 languages on the coach
1 hour , Admission included
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: La Defense, La Defense, Hauts-de-Seine, Ile-de-France
Business Area with its white Arch is spotted from the iconic Tower
Stop At: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
The journey is followed by a luxury coach tour, traveling past some of the capital’s most spectacular monuments and legendary architecture. A new 1.5 hour of immersive and playful city tour of
Paris. Discover Paris and the evolution of its architecture over time with our exclusive tablet with augmented reality. Get a feel for the Parisian code of behaviour, their
way of seeing their city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
Place de la Concorde with its unmissable obelisk.
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
You will see the sights you’ve seen so often on the silver screen - the tree-lined Champs-Elysées and its flagship stores ending at the imposing Arc de Triomphe and the tomb of the unknown soldier
Pass By: Place du Trocadero-et-du-11-Novembre, Place du Trocadero, 75016 Paris France
Must see attraction in the City with many restaurants and above all the incredible open view of the Eiffel Tower
Pass By: Esplanade des Invalides, 129 rue de Grenelle Les Invalides, 75007 Paris France
Enjoy the Invalides with its Dome and Museums
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Famous museum housed in the former Gare d'Orsay, a railway station
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Stunning Main entrance to the Louvre Museum
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
The Gothic masterpiece architecture still standing on Ile de la Cite.
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
The oldest remaining part of the Palais de la Cité, the royal residence of the kings of France
Pass By: Assemblee Nationale, 33 quai D Orsay, 75007 Paris France
Parliament of the Fifth French Republic
Pass By: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
You will see the Sacre Coeur nested up the hill at Montmartre
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Finally embark on your one-hour river cruise along the romantic River Seine, taking in all Paris’s monuments along the way.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Parc du Champ de Mars, avenue Joseph Bouvard, 75007 Paris France
End of the tour near the Eiffel Tower. Explore the area , you will find many incredible treasures.
Departure Point :Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Each 1st Sunday Champs Elysees Avenue is pedestrian
- Visit Paris from 3 angles: from a panoramic roof bus, from inside a glass-enclosed boat with a terrace, and from the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower !
- End of the tour at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower
- Note: Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Note: a deposit fee of 30€ may be required for the tablet and will be given back when returned
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Three types of measures are taken: 1. At the agency : Staff wearing masks, hygiaphones, marking on the floor, cleaning 2. During activity : Guide/hosts wearing the visor, audio phones, cleaning vehicles 3. For your peace of mind:** Please bring your mask. Wearing a mask is mandatory**"
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.