Eiffel Tower Skip-the-Line Tour with Summit Access
Your visit to Paris wouldn’t be complete without a climb to the top of the world-famous icon of France, the Eiffel Tower. Why not ensure that your experience is as smooth and easy as possible? Discover the fascinating stories behind the construction of the ‘Iron Lady’, and gaze upon the Paris skyline as your guide discusses the many famous monuments on display as you continue your ascension to the top of the tower and behold the City of Lights extending at your feet with the Skip-the-line tour.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Skip the long lines with priority access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Expert English speaking guide
- Group limited to 25 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate so you can always hear your guide
- Access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
What's excluded :
- Skip-the-line access to the 3rd floor elevator (there is no skip the line access for this lift, queues are possible)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Join a small group (limited to 25 people) and our entertaining, local city guide at a nearby meeting point. While strolling to the base, hear about the events, techniques and controversies leading to the Tower’s construction by radical architect Gustave Eiffel. Parisians detested the Tower when it was first erected for the 1889 World's Fair, and it was nearly dismantled soon after! But she withstood the initial bad press, and went on to become one of the world’s best loved structures.
Crowds of visitors arrive from around the world to gaze up in wonder, but you’ll do better than that as you skip the lines and ascend directly to the second platform to enjoy one of the best views of Paris. Your expert guide will not only point out and comment upon the famous monuments that punctuate the skyline, but also share anecdotes and advice regarding the other sights to see in the capital, such as the Montmartre neighborhood, the Arc de Triomphe, the Invalides and Notre Dame.
Your climb continues to the top level of the tower. Peek into Gustave’s personal apartment at the summit, or treat yourself to a drink at the champagne bar as you enjoy the endless panorama. You’ll never forget this trip!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Pont d'Iéna, Paris, France
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Your skip the line access does not include priority access to the 3rd floor elevator. All visitors are subject to the security requirements and procedures of the Eiffel Tower. Large bags are not allowed.
- IMPORTANT! Tickets for the Eiffel Tower are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. They must be used with the group at the booked time and their availability is very limited. For this reason we are unable to issue refunds for missed tours.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: due to new measures in France you will need to present certain documents relating to Covid-19 in order to be allowed access into indoor sites. Please ensure you have the necessary documents with you on the day of your tour and please also bring a form of identification. Documents that will be accepted in France: (1) Proof that you are fully vaccinated. For our European visitors this will be the EU Covid Certificate. For American visitors, this is your CDC card. Other visitors please bring the official documents provided by your country. (2) If you are not fully vaccinated, you will need a negative PCR test taken less than 48 hours prior to your visit, (3) or the results of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19 which is more than 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
- Our cancellation terms remain flexible, you can cancel and be fully refunded up to 24 hours before your tour departure time. If however you are refused entry to a museum or monument because you do not have the necessary documentation, we will not be able to rebook or refund your tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are compliant with international, government and local protocols and have received the stamps of approval: ‘Safe Travels’ Global Tour Operator protocol, ‘Caring Attitude’ Paris Tourism Commitment Charter. Our guides are informed of all measures that should be implemented during our visits.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Memories France