Eiffel Tower Walking Tour with Elevator Access to 2nd Floor & Seine River Cruise
Save by booking this half-day Super Saver and enjoy a discount on two best-selling Paris tours: an Eiffel Tower visit followed by a cruise along the Seine River. Your experience begins with a pleasant guided walk through the Trocadéro gardens and Champ de Mars area. Upon arrival at the Eiffel Tower, your guide will whisk you past the ticket desk line, for a self-guided visit of the 1st and 2nd floors (or all the way up to the summit, if you select the option) to marvel at the iconic sights such as the Arc de Triomphe on the Champs Elysees and Notre Dame, from the city’s best vantage point.
Then, at the time of your choosing, embark on a cruise along the Seine that's chock-full of sights including the Louvre Museums, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Conciergerie.
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour around Trocadéro area and Champ de Mars
- Reservation and entrance tickets to 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Reservation and entrance tickets to Summit of the Eiffel Tower (IF OPTION IS SELECTED)
- Seine River Cruise ticket with live guide
- Small groups of 24 people or fewer
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Les Jardins du Trocadero, Place du Trocadero, 75016 Paris France
Meet your guide to start your Paris Super Saver with a stroll through the gardens at Trocadéro and Champ de Mars area offering spectacular views of the Eiffel Tower and the city beyond. Hear tales of the Eiffel Tower as you walk, and learn about its creation for the International Exposition of 1889, a world fair. Detested by Parisians in its early days, the tower eventually won the hearts of the locals and it became the city’s most feted icon.
Pass By: Parc du Champ de Mars, avenue Joseph Bouvard, 75007 Paris France
Your experience begins with a pleasant guided walk through the Trocadéro Gardens and Champ de Mars area.
Pass By: Pont d'Iena, 75007 Paris France
Your expert English speaking guide will lead you across Pont d’Iena towards the Iron Lady, all the while filling you in with fascinating stories about how the Parisians hated the tower before it became a symbol of the city. You’ll also discover the background story of the man who made his career out of going against what others thought – Gustav Eiffel.
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Upon arrival at the Eiffel Tower, your guide will whisk you past the ticket desk line, potentially saving hours of waiting time. On your self-guided visit of the 1st and 2nd floors, you’ll have a chance to enjoy her every curve from every angle and to understand the beautiful science that keeps her standing. You’ll have complete freedom to spend as long as you like exploring inside.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Your Paris experience includes an open ticket for your hour-long guided Seine river cruise, and you can board at the time of your choosing – the dock is just 200 meters from the base of the Eiffel Tower. Your cruise ticket is pre-booked, meaning you’ll skip the ticket line here as well! We’ve hand-picked Paris’s best Seine cruise company for you with the best quality service and an enchanting itinerary that takes in all of the major monuments. You’ll see the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Conciergerie and much more. After taking in the birds-eye views from the Eiffel Tower, the close-up views offered on the cruise are the perfect complement.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cité de l'architecture et du patrimoine, 1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
Return Detail :Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The boat cruise lasts one hour and you are free to do this whenever you like after the Eiffel Tower tour. The boarding point will be clearly pointed out to you by your guide as you walk past on the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You must present either proof of full vaccination (with an EMA-approved vaccine), proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test(PCR or antigen) taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.