Etna Morning Trip
Amazing excursion giving you the chance to discover different aspects of the highest volcano in Europe. Live your dream with trekking, lava flow cave exploration and breathtaking landscapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (in Catania except ZTL areas)
- Transport by A/C minivan/jeep/minibus
- Entry/Admission - Etna Est
- Entry/Admission - Mount Etna
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Use of Trikke
- Disposable gloves and mask
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Etna Est, Via Novaluce 70, 95030, Tremestieri Etneo, Sicily Italy
Start from your accommodation.
Stop At: Mount Etna, 95030 Catania, Sicily Italy
Along the trail that will take us up to 2000mt a.s.l., our guide will tell you about how the highest volcano in Europe was born, without leaving the aspects related to flora and fauna that characterize it. After admiring old and new lava flows we will proceed on foot to the inner part of old craters. The charming panorama and the picturesque scenery will give us the feeling of being on the moon.
After a short break, the hike will continue with a visit, carrying helmet and torch, inside a lava cave to admire a unique spectacle.
Walking through a luxuriant vegetation, we will finally admire the spectacular Valle del Bove.
Departure Point :Via Duca Camastra, 95030 Gravina di Catania CT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up times can be between 8:20 and 9:00am.In case of accommodations in ZTL areas we will give a meeting point reachable by walking 5 minutesPorts
- Catania's port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- not recommended for travelers with flu or cold
- not available for people who has covid
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.