Etna Summit Excursion
• Meeting point : Crateri Silvestri restaurant
• With cable car and the 4wd buses we will reach 2920m above sea level
• About 2 hours of trekking to reach the summit craters of Etna
• Admire the landscape from the highest active volcano in Europe
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Trekking shoes
- Cable car tickets up 2500m
- We will meet at 9:30 am at the restaurant bar Crateri Silvestri at the height of 2000m.
After a short informative briefing of your volcanological / alpine guide we will start our way to reach the amazing summit craters of Etna
With cable car and 4wd buses we will reach the height of 2920 above sea level.
From there we will start our way of about 2 hours with 2, 3 intermediate pauses to admire the landscape around us.
When we reach the top of Etna we will visit the summit area to enjoy the feeling to be on the summit of the highest active volcano in Europe.
We will finally descend towards the height of 2500m to take the cable car to return to the departure point.
Departure Point :Strada Provinciale 92, SP92, 95030 Nicolosi CT, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for people who are not fit
- Not recommended for children under 10 yrs old, excepted for children used to walk on mountains
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.