Excursion to Chichen itza from Riviera Maya & Playa de Carmen
In every direction you look you will be captured by the cumpelling natural beauty of Chichen Itza and its inhabiting creatures roaming the surrounding jungle. freshen up with a dive in to Cenote Sagrado. Continuing our trip through out the magical lands of the Mexican peninsula we will finally finish off the trip with a breif stop in valladolidfore, before heading back to your hotel in the comfort of your provided transportation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - traditional mexican food buffet
- All Fees and Taxes
- admission to chichen itza
- admission to cenote sagrado
- visit to Valladolid
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yucatan Peninsula, Yucatan Peninsula
Get to know the treasures of an ancient civilization that ruled over the Yucatan lands with astonishing advancements. you will be escorted by our lovly team, where our certified guide will walk with you through various monuments such as Jaguar Temple, Warriors Temple and the ultimately recognized Kukulcan temple.
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
In every direction you look you will be captured by the cumpelling natural beauty of Chichen Itza and its inhabiting creatures roaming the surrounding jungle.
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Freshen up with a dive in to Cenote Sagrado. Continuing our trip through out the magical lands of the Mexican peninsula we will finally finish off the trip with a breif stop in valladolidfore, before heading back to your hotel in the comfort of your provided transportation.
Departure Point :1: Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
2: Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from Puerto morelos and any hotel in Playa del Carmen and meeting point for other resorts outside this area.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.