EXPERIENCE MEKONG DELTA (Cai Be Floating Village)
Cái Bè is a small village that still retains its natural beauty, busy river system, tasty food, and hospitable people. You can’t talk about Cái Bè without talking about its floating market and abundance of delicious tropical fruits. Highlight of the day is to cruise among the boats coming from all areas of the Delta, and to cycle along the trails, returning the friendly smiles and waves of local children.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mekong River
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mekong River, Long Xuyen 700000 Vietnam
Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel, and drive 2,5 hours to Cái Bè. We will stop along the way for refreshments and toilet.
• Upon arrival, we will visit a flea market before cruising along a vast network of canals and channels to enjoy wonderful views of the Mekong River. Stop by a house-boat at the floating market for having fresh fruits, and see how locals do their business on water.
• In your visits to some local cottage industries you can see a coconut candy workshop, try some snake wine, learn how to make pop-rice, or witness the process of making rice paper.
• Cross to the other side of the Mekong River to a famous island named Tân Phong. Here we visit a tropical fruit garden, listen to Vietnamese traditional music, and slowly enjoy getting in touch with local life by taking a hand-rowing sampan.
• Lunch will be served at a local house. Your host will show you a cooking demonstration and challenge yourself with cooking a traditional Vietnamese dish and enjoy your wonderful lunch afterwards.
• After that, we can choose to take a rest at the house or take a cycling tour about 30 minutes around the village, this will give you a fantastic way to experience local life.
Get back to the house, say goodbye to your hosts and drive back to Hồ Chí Minh City. We drop you at your hotel or somewhere in District 1 as request. End of services.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.