Famous Glassworks And Pilsner Brewery Half Day Trip With Lunch
IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE SOLO TRAVELERS FOR THIS TRIP! MINIMUM BOOKING ARE TWO PERSONS.
Enjoy a unique opportunity to admire the remarkable dexterity and skill of Czech glassmakers refined virtually to perfection over the centuries, and also visit the 1842 birthplace of the most famous Czech beer – Pilsner Urquell.
Our first destination – the famous Czech glassworks established 1846. You will see the glass production from start to finish and in the end, you will have the opportunity to buy products from the glassworks at very attractive factory prices.
After visiting the glassworks We will visit the capital of Czech Beer - the city of Pilsen. First, we will have a three-course degustation lunch in the renowned local restaurant.
After lunch, we will visit the world-famous Pilsner Brewery, where masters have brewed the most famous Czech beer - Pilsner Urquell – since 1842.
You’ll learn about the ingredients from which Pilsner Urquell is brewed and lot about beer history
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to the glasswork
- Admission to the Pilsner Urquell brewery
- Lunch - Three-course food tasting lunch lunch in the charming local restaurant with Czech beer and/or wine. Soft drinks also available.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Zamek Nizbor Informacni centrum keltske kultury
- Entry/Admission - Brewery Museum in Pilsen
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks ordered during the lunch
- Pick up (8 EUR/person) and drop off service 8 (EUR/person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zamek Nizbor Informacni centrum keltske kultury, Na Zamku 260, Nizbor 267 05 Czech Republic
Amazing traditional glasswork est. 1846 - excursion in the factory and shopping in the factory shop
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Brewery Museum in Pilsen, Veleslavinova 58/6, Pilsen 301 00 Czech Republic
Excursion with brewery with beer tasting
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bistro Hezky Česky, Anglická 21, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off at any accommodation address in Prague. The price is 8 EUR/ person for pick up and 8 EUR/person for drop off
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum amount of travelers for this trip are two persons
- Solo travelers should contact customer service before booking this trip
- We are ready to accommodate just one person for this trip but with 100% surcharge
- Our activities are booked online, so the travelers can obtain all our activities in the safe way.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the Czech Republic is now mandatory to use the face mask only in public transport and in the interiors of buildings - except the restaurants, cafés bars etc. According to the Czech government will be the mask use completely released latest on July 1st 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.