Ferry to Inis Mor (main island) from Doolin
Sail to the Aran Islands from Doolin for an unforgettable experience along Ireland's breath-taking west coast, the Wild Atlantic Way. This 1 hours 30-minute boat trip goes to the biggest Island, Inis Mor. This beautiful island, has many points of interest including the world-famous Dun Aengus fort and popular Red Bull diving location, the wormhole. One daily departure from Doolin at 10:00, departing island at 16:00 and arriving back in Doolin at 17:20
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- Parking - additional fees apply: €1 for up to 2 hours; €5 for 2-30 hours; €15 for parking up to one week (bring coins)
- Day trips depart from Doolin for Inis Mor (the furthest of the Aran Islands) once a day departing at 10.00 and leaving the island at 16.00
From the moment you step aboard the gangway, you are treated to a feast of maritime activity,including dolphins following our wake! There is an air of anticipation as the ship sails ever closer to the island.
Inis Mor is the most visited island, with up to 2,000 visitors each day during the busy summer season. The island is a lively place at night, with great Irish music and dance shows. Kilronan is the main village on the island, where the ferry boats pull in. It has several dining, shopping and accommodation options to choose from. It also has the only ATM on the islands (genuine off-shore banking!) Other villages include Killeany, south of Kilronan and Kilmurvey – close to Dun Aengus.
Departure Point :Doolin Ferry, No.1 Doolin Pier, Ballaghaline, Doolin, Co. Clare, V95 DR74, Ireland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if ferry is missed due to passengers arriving late or non-arrival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible for the most part, assessed on a case by case basis
- Please remember to bring coins as there are parking charges at Doolin pier (max 5 euros per day)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 190 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our COVID 19 Safe Charter details the measures we have in place to protect our staff, crew and passengers. Face masks are now mandatory on all sailings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.