Finn for a Day
Pull on your rubber boots as it’s time to step into the mindset of a Finn. Grab your buckets and head out to the woods where the treasures of the forest await. Dig your way to the worms of the soil and wait as a Finn would, in a complete silence for the fish to bite. Build a fire and learn how much better everything tastes when cooked by an open fire!
As there is no Finnish experience without a sauna, to cap off the day heat up the sauna and build a ”vihta” for yourself from birch branches or prepare your very own mud mask. Hot sauna together with a dip in the lake after a day in the nature – nothing would make a Finn happier.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Have you ever wondered how all the Finns living in the remote areas of Lapland spend their summer days? Join us for just a normal day in the life of a Finn - you just might question your own national identity after seeing how good our daily life is up here.
• Apukka Resort - Glass Igloos Hotel, Tutkijantie 28, 96900 Rovaniemi, Finland
Departure Point :Tutkijantie 28, 96900 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly contact us to inquire possibilities for other pick-up locations.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.