Five-Day BEACHFRONT Spanish Immersion Group Classes in Sámara
Fun and dynamic Spanish immersion classes in paradise - right at the beach on the Northern Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. Small-groups, communicative teaching method and plenty of cultural activities - free for students - make the school stand out. Take advantage of our reception and weekend tour planning services to add half-day, day or weekend trips in Costa Rica.
per adult from
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All activities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Intercultura Costa Rica Spanish Schools, Playa Samara Costa Rica
4 hours of intensive, conversation-focused group classes per day with two breaks in between. Classes alternate daily between morning and afternoon. Free cultural activities available daily.
Departure Point :Calle Intercultura, Provincia de Guanacaste, Sámara, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Classes alternate between morning and afternoon daily. Morning classes are from 8am to 12pm and afternoon classes are form 1pm to 5pm. If student starts at 8am in the morning, he/she will have classes in the afternoon on the next day.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.